Indianapolis Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Location or Department: Christian Park School
Job Summary: Instructional Coaches will provide strategic instructional support to building level coaches and teachers within a specific content area via professional development, walkthroughs, model lessons, and lesson development training. Instructional Coaches will support and train building level coaches/teachers in the district instructional focus of Mastery Learning. Instructional Coaches will also provide additional curriculum resources to ensure schools gain success on all formative and summative assessments in efforts to impact overall student achievement.
Education and Experience Qualifications: • Demonstrates command of and expertise in their content area:
• Ensures instruction aligns with curricula demands and student needs.
• Designs and facilitates monthly content specific training for teachers and building level coaches creates day by day pacing guides to support authentic lesson development.
• Assists in monitoring adherence to pacing guides.
• Aids in differentiation of instruction.
• Facilitates usage of all parts of the Mastery Learning Instructional Framework
• Aids in the development of teachers' knowledge of content and best practices in delivery.
• Supports building level coaches and teachers in developing plans for instruction.
• Guides building level coaches in modeling/co-teaching lessons.
• Provides debriefing opportunities for teachers and building level coaches.
• Provides walk-throughs to support instructional best practices.
• Attends professional learning community meetings to scaffold instructional planning based on formative/summative assessment results analyzes teachers' effectiveness in accordance with students' performance.
• Asesses schools professional development needs.
• Recommends instructional strategies for improvement assists principal and school leadership team in utilizing student performance data to develop school-wide literacy/math goals and implementation plans. Performs additional school support duties as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education and Experience Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Indiana Teacher's license or Valid Teacher's license from another state
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Indianapolis Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Indiana. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Indianapolis Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job