Are you a teacher who strives to meet every students’ learning needs? Brightmont Academy is searching for a dynamic, high-energy Math and Science Teachers who can work flexible hours, has passion for learning, and enjoys the teacher to student relationship. Brightmont Academy is a 6-12 grades private academy that always teaches one student per class session.
What will you do?
• Build learning relationships that encourage your students’ growth
• Demonstrate innovativeness and creativity that makes learning fun and relevant by evidence of students’ confidence, learning experience and academic success
• Effectively manage the segments of teaching including recording course objectives, lesson coverage, evaluating students’ formative and summative assessments
• Maintain the confidentiality of student information
• Promote positive professionalism in all communications involving students, parents, staff, and visitors
• Other duties may be assigned
What qualifications are needed?
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in subject matter
• Master’s Degree and/or Teacher’s certification is preferred
• Available to work Monday through Friday with part-time hours
• Maintain compliance with state and federal laws; pass pre-employment background check
• Preparation compensation
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• Brightmont tuition discounts
• Collaborative, purposeful, and rewarding work environment
Brightmont Academy is committed to Equal Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Brightmont Academy may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Washington. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Brightmont Academy in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job