Bismarck Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Sub Bus Driver
Location: Facilities & Transportation
Job Description: Drive activity trips and bus routes on an as needed basis. Sub drivers will be hired from this pool of candidates as there are openings.
Qualifications: 1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Must have a minimum of a Class C or higher commercial driverís license with a passenger endorsement - air brake endorsement recommended.
3. Basic First Aid and CPR
4. Must meet current DOT standards.
5. Must provide current driving record from North Dakota Motor Vehicle Department.
6. Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds.
Reports To: Transportation Supervisor
Salary Classification: Step SJ - Support Staff Salary Schedule - $17.76 / Per Hour
Job Goal: To provide safe transportation, as needed, to enhance the education and activities within the Bismarck Public School District.
Performance Responsibilities: 1. Drive bus on field trips, activity trips, and assigned routes as scheduled. **
2. Be responsible for passengersí safety, welfare, discipline, and protection. **
3. Report any problems or unusual occurrences to the Transportation Supervisor. **
4. Adhere to all federal, state, local, and school district regulations, including random drug/alcohol testing. **
Terms of Employment: As Needed
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Bismarck Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of North Dakota. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Bismarck Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job