Cobb County School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Elementary School EIP 4th Grade Teacher
Location: Harmony Leland Elementary School
Division: Leadership & Learning
Reports To: Principal
Work Days: 190
Primary Function: To provide instruction for students performing below grade level to enable them to learn and achieve at or above grade level; assist students in performing at expectations and exit the program in shortest time possible; to maximize educational opportunities available to students by providing support and assistance to parents and families of students.
Requirements: 1. Educational Level: Bachelor Degree
2. Certification/License Required: Valid Georgia Teaching Certificate
3. Experience: None
4. Physical Activities: Routine physical activities that are required to fulfill job responsibilities
5. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Written and oral communication; instructional strategies that connect the curriculum to the learner
The Board of Education and the Superintendent may accept alternatives to some of the above requirements.
Essential Duties: 1. Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
2. Exhibits professionalism in all job related situations; follows professional ethics in all work related activities.
3. Adheres to local school procedures and regulations in a supportive manner; demonstrates loyalty to the school and its leadership; avoids behaviors which detract from staff morale; works cooperatively with colleagues and the community; promotes a positive school environment that enhances student learning; helps maintain a positive and cooperative climate.
4. Maintains required work schedules in a punctual manner; demonstrates responsible attendance and use of leave.
5. Communicates responsibly with all individuals and groups; assumes a fair share of outside-the-classroom school responsibilities; maintains plans according to policies and/or directives; promotes the responsible use of materials and equipment; submits accurate paperwork on schedule; prepares adequately for responsibilities to be assumed when absent.
6. Directs the conduct of students in accordance with policies at all times; takes all reasonable measures to protect studentsí health and safety.
7. Follows all county, state, and federal policies and procedures.
8. Meets certification and accreditation standards.
9. Seeks to improve through professional development and evaluation activities.
10. Provides assistance to teachers in classroom organization, management, and instructional strategies; provides support to teachers through demonstration teaching; facilitates the delivery of services intended to maximize the success of opportunities for at-risk learners. Stays knowledgeable of research-based teaching/learning strategies and materials. Articulates the concept and purpose of EIP services to school level personnel and the public.
11. Presents a personal appearance which enhances the image of the school.
12. Maintains prompt and professional communication with parents.
13. Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
Estimated Start Date: *12/01/2017
Salary Range: $42,363.54 - $89,264.25 / Per Year
Shift Type: Part-Time
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cobb County School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cobb County School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job