Caldwell School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
To provide interpreting/translation services to the Caldwell School District for a maximum positive impact can be made on the students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide communication with non-English speaking families in the Caldwell School District.
2. To act as an educational interpreter for as needed meetings; parent teacher conference or other district designated meetings.
3. Translate documents as requested from English to Spanish. Act as a translator for the district, as requested. Works and collaborates with agencies and organizations in the community to assist and collect necessary information of accuracy of document translation.
4. Handle student information and records in a responsible and confidential manner.
5. Maintain a well-organized and up-to-date filing system, as needed.
6. Able to operate equipment, such as computers, copiers, intercom systems, calculators, laminators, telephone systems, and scanners.
7. Keep immediate supervisor informed of activities and any issues that may arise.
8. Seek assistance should emergencies arise.
9. Represent the school district in a positive manner.
10. Know and follow school district policy and chain of command.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
12. Complete and pass language proficiency exam.
13. Sign a confidentiality agreement.
This position is an on-call, as needed basis.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit, walk, stand, have sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can on occasion be loud. The employee may occasionally be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Caldwell School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Idaho. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Caldwell School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job