Caldwell School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Speech & Language Pathologist
Description: The function of an SLP is to identify and provide therapy to students with speech or language impairments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of assessment and remediation of speech and language disorders.
2. Identifies and refers students for related services.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of and understanding of special education laws and procedures.
4. Coordinates and/or participates in IEP Team meetings.
5. Maintains student compliance files in accordance with federal, state and local procedures.
6. Develops and implements specific, reasonable, and necessary treatment plans based on individual needs.
7. Maintains a uniform and effective data collection system for evaluating student performance.
8. Interprets and integrates evaluation results to make appropriate diagnosis and recommendations.
9. Develops and implements Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
10. Develops appropriate goals and objectives for speech and language therapy.
11. Writes required reports clearly and concisely.
12. Utilizes direct therapy time efficiently, have a clearly evident objective for each session.
13. Communicates effectively in IEP Team meetings, conferences and other meetings.
14. Collaborates with other professionals in matters relevant to student services.
15. Administers audiometric screening and makes appropriate referrals.
16. Communicates with students, parents and staff about student progress on a regular basis.
17. Maintains and submits data for Medicaid billing.
18. Seeks out opportunities for professional growth.
19. Maintains high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality of student information.
20. Has regular and predictable attendance.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Caldwell School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Idaho. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Caldwell School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job