Caldwell School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Description: Under administrative direction, the Habilitative Interventionist plans, implements and evaluates prescriptive developmental and habilitative intervention programs for students with developmental disabilities, enabling them to derive the fullest possible educational experience from school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Assists student in individual and small group instruction upon teacherís request.
2. Assists student in moving from one activity to another using techniques and strategies presented by the school-based team.
3. Participates in training/planning meetings with studentís school-based team.
4. Carries out activities with student planned by teacher.
5. Observes and utilizes techniques and strategies used by special education teacher(s) and therapist(s).
6. Assists students with physical needs such as toileting, feeding, mobility, and communication.
7. Assists in playground, lunchroom, field trips and classroom supervision of students.
8. Maintains the same high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as is expected of fully-certified teachers.
9. Builds trust and confidence with student.
10. Maintains calm, quiet, and consistent manner when working with student.
11. Assists in data collection as prescribed by school-based team based upon IEP goals.
12. Assists with set-up of classroom and prepares materials for specialized instructional activities.
13. Follows appropriated protocol when reporting student incidents/behavior to immediate supervisor.
14. Has regular and predictable attendance.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Caldwell School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Idaho. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Caldwell School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job