Caldwell School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Part-Time Overflow Paraprofessional
Description: The function of the Overflow Paraprofessional is to assist the teacher in providing a well organized, smoothly functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
This is a temporary part-time position (2-3 hours per day).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Under the supervision of a certified teacher, prepares for classroom activities.
2. Works with small groups of students to reinforce materials initially introduced by the teacher.
3. Assists individual students in need of special attention.
4. Guides independent study, enrichment work, and remedial work set up by the teacher.
5. Sets up and/or operates audiovisual equipment.
6. Assists teacher with non-instructional classroom duties, such as snack, toilet and clothing routines.
7. Checks notebooks, corrects papers, and supervises testing and make-up work.
8. Assists in duties relating to the supervision of the playground, study hall, cafeteria, and bus loading areas as assigned by the building administrator.
9. Assists in preparing class displays and bulletin boards.
10. Helps construct supplementary materials for use in classroom.
11. Strives to improve and maintain job skills through in-service training programs and other means.
12. Serves as a chief source of information and help to any substitute teacher assigned in the absence of the regular teacher.
13. Alerts the regular teacher to any problem or special information about an individual student.
14. Maintains the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as is expected of fully certificated teachers.
15. Maintain safe working environment, and encourage colleagues to be safety-minded in the performance of all school-related duties.
16. Has regular and predictable attendance.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Caldwell School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Idaho. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Caldwell School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job