Caldwell School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Safe School Paraprofessional
Description: The primary responsibility of the Safe School Paraprofessional is to assist the teacher in providing a well-organized, smooth functioning classroom environment in which all students can achieve the fullest possible educational experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Observes and supervises student(s) in classrooms, halls, cafeteria, and school grounds.
2. Assists teacher with organizational needs in the classroom.
3. Tutors and assists students individually or in small groups with lessons and assignments presented by the teacher.
4. Reports student concerns to appropriate personnel.
5. Maintains regular contact with assigned students to assist them with improving school behaviors.
6. Assists students in organizing materials and class assignments.
7. Furnishes guidelines and prompts to assist students in appropriate social behavior.
8. Continuously monitors students to ensure safety at all times.
9. Seeks out opportunities for professional growth.
10. Maintains high standard of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
11. Has regular and predictable attendance.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Caldwell School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Idaho. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Caldwell School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job