School / Org:
Cedar Rapids Community Schools
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
No. of Positions:
Thursday, 12 April 2018
Open Until Filled
Cedar Rapids Community Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
District Assessment Coordinator (2018-2019) - District Level
Location: Various Locations
Primary Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for the coordination, organization, and administration of high school college and career ready assessments in the Cedar Rapids Community School District. Duties will include the following items:
- Work closely with the Executive Director of Instructional Services, the Future Ready Learning Facilitator, building administration, and building assessment coordinators to implement College and Career Readiness Assessments at each high school.
- Communicate with assessment vendors and registration vendors to order and organize assessments
- Communicate effectively with building and district staff to ensure efficient administration of the scheduled assessments and to support the creation of optimal testing conditions at each building/site.
- Work closely with district and building staff to develop and communicate assessment information to staff, students, and families.
- Coordinate with district data analysts and building staff to coordinate the analysis and use of data
- Work closely with building assessment coordinators and district staff to effectively communicate results to students/parents.
- Coordinate and reserve space, materials, and proctors as needed
- Coordinate the administration of all late AP exams
- Organize all details to ensure exams run smoothly. This includes creating seating charts, setting up all exam folders, resorting all exam folders, training and scheduling for exam administrators
- Create and organize proctors/test administrators. This includes having the appropriate number of proctors and creating a system for proctor registration.
Qualifications: - High level of organization and attention to detail
- Prior experience working with AP preferred
- Knowledge of College Board System and AP exam requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Knowledge of Power School
Timetable: ASAP (after the first possible hire date)
Salary & Benefits: Paid hourly; contracted amount may be up to but will not exceed $3,500.
Required Education Level: College
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cedar Rapids Community Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Iowa. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cedar Rapids Community Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job