Cedar Rapids Community Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Intercultural Development Inventory Facilitator
Additional Information: The Intercultural Development Inventory Facilitator will work collaboratively with the Cedar Rapids Community School District Leadership Team, District Administration, and teaching staff to support teachers and assure that we deliver on the District Vision of Every Learner: Future Ready.
Supervised by: Executive Director, Equity Position Summary: Intercultural Development Inventory Facilitator provides district level leadership and support for Intercultural Development Professional Learning at the district and building level.
# of Positions:
1 (Extra Duty Only)
An additional ten days (80 hours) at $340.00/day.
Job Requirements: - Iowa Teaching License, three years of teaching experience, and at least one year of experience in the Cedar Rapids Community School District.
- Ability to coach Intercultural Development Inventory as a Qualified Administrator.
- Ability to coach Intercultural Development Inventory Growth Plans.
- Knowledge and experience using district technology resources.
- Ability to design, present, and facilitate adult learning experiences preferred.
- Experience with conducting professional learning activities.
- Mentoring and coaching skills.
Essential Job Elements: - Design and deliver professional learning related to the Intercultural Development Inventory, IDI Growth Plans, and development of intercultural competence.
- Coordinate the work and continued learning of the IDI Qualified Administrators.
- Support buildings in their coordination with IDI, LLC. for professional learning.
- Monitor implementation of IDI professional learning.
- Complete IDI program evaluation and analysis with appropriate stakeholders.
Measures of Effectiveness and Professional Growth: - All Teacher Leader Positions will be evaluated annually in an effort to provide opportunities for the teacher to reflect upon his/her practice and administration to provide feedback to enhance professional growth.
- CRCSD evaluation procedure will be used.
- TLS rubric identifying levels of development will be used to monitor growth and determine if the teacher leader is performing at a satisfactory level to continue in the teacher leader role.
- Personal Reflection on professional growth in relation to essential job elements.
- Meets or exceeds all performance targets.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cedar Rapids Community Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Iowa. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cedar Rapids Community Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job