Lower Kuskokwim School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Education Specialist - Education Career Pathway
Location: Bethel - District Office
Qualifications: - High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to live and work in a cross-cultural, rural Alaskan environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Valid Alaska Driver's license. Be eligible to be on LKSD drivers list. Alaska Teaching Certification. Experience teaching a variety of subjects. Experience working with high school students preferred. Current First Aid and CPR required.
Job Duties: - Instruction on VTC and at BRHS in support of Education Career READY program.
- Teach Education courses to students interested in Teaching as a career
- Promote Education Career Pathway to students, counselors and Principals
- Coordinate classes and intensives with partner school districts
- Travel with students to state skills competition
- READY program advisor, program duties as assigned
- Variable length duties as assigned
- Some evening duties required
Terms of Employment: 200 Day/Year Contract
Salary: Compensated as per Teacher Negotiated Agreement
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Lower Kuskokwim School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Alaska. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Lower Kuskokwim School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job