Aspen School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
High School Girls Basketball Coach
Job Description: Aspen High School is seeking a head girls Basketball Coach for the 2018-2019 season.
Position Summary: The girls basketball program at Aspen High School is a growing athletic and educational program where coaches work to build the success of student athletes both on and off the court. A priority for coaching candidates is to develop high school athletes as role models within the community and our schools. Working with our most advanced athletes is equally important as working and instructing our developmental players. This position involves post school hours, travel and developmental progress in off-seasons.
This position reports to: The high school Athletic director
Expectations: - Provides vision, leadership and oversight for current student-athletes, prospective, and transitioning student-athletes;
- Attends all practices and games;
- Demonstrate integrity and leadership skills, strong organizational and communication skills, be attentive to detail, have the ability to lead and work independently as well as within a team environment;
- Manages oneself (is organized, prepared, and punctual; manages resources; meets deadlines; follows through on commitments; demonstrates appropriate physical appearance relative to job and environmental expectations) in a manner that enhances the image of public education;
- Acts consistently in ways that directly support the missions of Aspen High School and the Aspen School District.
- Displays a willingness to learn new information.
- Develops and maintains rapport and effective relationships with students and adults contacted in carrying out duties and responsibilities by using courtesy, diplomacy, collaboration, cooperation, support, and professional conduct;
- Contributes actively to the goals and success of all teams and team members through collaboration, cooperation, and flexibility (give and take) in team discussions, activities, and decision making;
- Maintains high ethical standards, legal responsibility, and confidentiality.
Primary Location: Aspen High School
Salary Information: Stipend at end of season / Stipend
Shift Type: Part-Time
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Aspen School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Colorado. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Aspen School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job