Lincoln Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Certified, Local Substitute Teacher
Job Description: Local Substitute Teacher
For the 2018-2019 School Year.
Local substitute teachers are those who hold a bachelor degree (or higher) in something other than education, or are teacher education students of senior standing.
- Limited to 87 days per school year
- Local substitute permit required
- Daily rate of pay for full day $137.82
- Prior completion of an approved course that meets the Human Relations Training requirement and a class related to education, school, or children. Human Relations course list
- Employees retiring or changing to a substitute only position are subject to NPERS and 403(b) rules and may need to wait 90 or 180 days before applying for rehire
- Do not apply for this position if you hold a degree in education and have (or are in the process of getting) a Nebraska teaching certificate. Please apply for the Certified Substitute Teacher instead.
Salary Range: Per Hour
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Lincoln Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Nebraska. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Lincoln Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job