Cedar Rapids Community Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Tier I SEB Leader
Location: Wright Elementary School
Additional Information: Tier I SEB Leader
The MTSS Tier I SEB Leader will work collaboratively with the Cedar Rapids Community School District Teacher Leadership Team, District Administration, and teaching staff to support teachers and assure that we deliver on the District Vision of Every Learner: Future Ready.
Supervised by: Building Administrator
Position Summary: Tier I SEB Leaders will work collaboratively with the building administration and teaching staff to create, facilitate, and evaluate the system for addressing behaviors in a coordinated, systematic way.
# of Positions:
31 (extra duty only)
Amount of Teacher Leader Service:
Additional time outside of the contract day accompany this position
Summer – 2 hours
Monthly – 2 hours
Summer professional learning at $25.00/hour
Job Requirements: - Iowa Teaching License, three years of teaching experience, and at least one year of experience in the Cedar Rapids Community School District.
- A commitment to supporting the growth others and the belief that adult learning is essential to student learning.
- Previous experience in leadership positions desired, such as PLC Leader, Team Leader, or Department Chair preferred.
Essential Job Elements: - Provides direction and leadership for the program consistent with the District vision, mission, and focus.
- Works collaboratively with members of the building Tier I Team and building staff to create, communicate and carry out the goals and action steps of MTSS.
- Works collaboratively with members of the building Tier I Team and building administration to monitor and evaluate the implementation of MTSS including, but not limited to, Core SEB curriculum and resources.
- Works collaboratively with members of the building Tier I Team and building staff to provide professional learning to all teachers and/or PLC teams of teachers at the building level to carry out the goals and action steps of MTSS.
- Works collaboratively with the building and district staff to carry out the goals and action steps of the District Teacher Leadership Goals
- Engages in monthly professional learning opportunities to lead and support the goals of Tier I and District Teacher Leadership Goals
Measures of Effectiveness and Professional Growth: - All Teacher Leader positions will be evaluated annually in an effort to provide opportunities for the teachers to reflect upon his/her practice and peers and administration to provide feedback to enhance professional growth.
- CRCSD evaluation procedure will be used, including peer review.
- Survey of peers in relation to essential job elements.
- Personal Reflection on professional growth in relation to essential job
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cedar Rapids Community Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Iowa. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cedar Rapids Community Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job