School / Org:
Early Learning Center
Green Bay, Wisconsin
No. of Positions:
Wednesday, 04 July 2018
Open Until Filled
Green Bay Area Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Special Education-Early Childhood Teacher (Spanish-Skills Preferred)
Location: Early Learning Center
Start Date: 08/26/2018
Description: The Green Bay Area Public School District is pleased to invite qualified candidates to apply for an open Special Education-Early Childhood teaching position serving students at the Early Learning Center beginning with the 2018-19 school year. Spanish-speaking skills are preferred for this position. The Early Learning Center provides an equitable education to nearly 300 4-year-old and 5-year-old kindergarten students from Danz, Eisenhower, and Sullivan Elementary Schools. It is our mission to provide a safe, inviting atmosphere in a diverse environment made for our youngest students where they can learn and grow emotionally, socially, and academically developing a strong foundation for lifelong learning.
At the Early Learning Center, we are proud to provide:
• A safe and supportive learning climate geared to the social, emotional, and academic needs of kindergarten students.
• Native language learning opportunities through bilingual classroom instruction and ELL supported environments.
• A 4-year-old kindergarten program that focuses academic learning in a play-based instructional model.
• Opportunities for English speaking students to receive instruction in a bilingual immersion classroom, as part of a two-way bilingual program that transitions to Danz Elementary for grades one through five.
• Support for students with unique learning needs that require special education, academic intervention, and above grade level supports.
The Early Learning Center staff is passionate about and dedicated to working with 4-year-old and 5-year-old kindergarten students. Our staff values the importance of collaboration with one another, our families, and our community. The belief that “All children can learn” is at the center of all that staff do to provide a solid educational beginning for all students.
Years of Experience: 0
Licenses: - Early Childhood - Special Education
Additional Requirements: - Standard Questions
- Custom Questions
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Green Bay Area Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Wisconsin. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Green Bay Area Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job