Little Rock School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Assistant Football Coach
Location: Henderson Magnet Middle
Qualifications: 1. A Bachelorís degree minimum.
2. Must have a valid Arkansas teacherís license.
3. Must meet State Department of Education requirements for coaching endorsement.
4. Must meet Arkansas Activities Association requirements for coaches.
5. Evidence of strong commitment to quality education.
Reports To: Reports directly to the Principal
Job Goal: To establish and maintain, according to the Little Rock School District and Henderson Middle School, goals and objectives that will lead to a competitive football program.
Performance Responsibilities: 1. Meets and instruct assigned classes in the location and at the times designated.
2. Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
3. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
4. Prepares for classes assigned, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor.
5. Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
6. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and Ė in harmony with the goals Ė establishes clearly objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
7. Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
8. Strives to implement, by instruction and action, the districtís philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
9. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
10. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
11. Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
12. Assists the administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student life, and for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in a fair and just manner.
13. Makes provisions for being available to students and parents for education related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
14. Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
15. Attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as required.
16. Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in sport involved.
17. Adheres to District, State and Arkansas Activities Associationís regulations regarding eligibility of players.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
Terms of Employment: Coaching stipend only
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Boardís Policy on Evaluation of Professional Personnel
Application Deadline: Until a satisfactory applicant is recommended and approved.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Little Rock School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Arkansas. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Little Rock School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job