Fort Wayne Community Schoolsis seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Talent Management Coordinator
Location: Professional Learning
Description: Position starting Immediately
Talent Management Coordinator is responsible for working closely with Human Resources for talent management initiatives that align with Fort Wayne Community Schools goals and objectives. In addition, the Talent management Coordinator continually collaborates with Human Resources to improve the integrated approach to talent management and succession planning.
This position may be filled prior to posting close date.
Salary: $44,999.00 - $76,153.00
Additional Job Information: Pipeline Development - identifies and coordinates key talent pools and collaborates with leadership to ensure appropriate development plans are in place:
1. Input and collaborate with the data team to analyze data in the FWCS Talent Management System.
2. Coordinate succession management tools and strategies to increase Fort Wayne Community Schools capacity to make effective talent decisions and maintain healthy talent pipelines to meet current and future needs.
3. Coordinate programs that build and sustain leadership talent in the organization for certified and non-certified staff with the acquisition of micro-credentials.
4. Collaborate with the Director of Professional Learning to coordinate and facilitate development, implementation, and evaluation of leadership and management development programs for talent.
5. Create/manage development frameworks for roles, and ensure they are aligned with development and rewards for effective and highly effective staff.
6. Ensure effective performance management systems and competency models are in place to inform selection decisions, identify development needs, and assess performance using FWCS Talent Management System.
7. Design and implement accountability tools for performance management processes that raise the bar on performance expectations.
8. Embed a culture of development that strongly links talent management and succession planning processes.
9. Coordinate and manage development frameworks/paths and learning curriculum that enable certified and non-certified staff to improve performance, including coursework (classroom and e-learning), coaching and mentoring programs, and job/assignment-based learning.
10. Collaborate with Human Resources to build and implement action plans for certified and non-certified staff that impact job performance.
11. Partner with Human Resources to monitor action plans, and provide communication to key stakeholders.
12. Participate in the development of a strategic vision for Fort Wayne Community Schools to contribute to the organizational objectives of delivering innovative initiatives around human resources, organizational culture, capabilities, and people management.
13. Attend and participate in various meetings and learning communities as assigned.
14. Perform related duties as assigned by the administrator and must demonstrate participation in and contributions to the goals of district.
The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee is required to have dexterity of hands and fingers. The employee is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. They may be occasionally required to bend at the waist, kneel or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job the incumbent is seated or walking at will and must be able to push, pull, lift and carry over 50 pounds on occasion.
Qualifications: Prefer combination equivalent to: master's degree and graduate courses needed to meet educational licensing requirements and five years classroom teaching experience. A school administrative certification is preferred but not required. Incumbents must have strong analytical, diagnostic, computer, and oral and written communication skills. Incumbents must possess advanced knowledge and understanding of the adult learner, curriculum standards, researched-based professional learning, and specialized aspects, methods, processes, principles, practices, procedures and terminology used in changing adult practices. Incumbents must possess a valid Indiana driver's license.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Fort Wayne Community Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Indiana. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Fort Wayne Community Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job