4. Physical Activities: Routine physical activities that are required to fulfill job responsibilities
5. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Written and oral communication; motivated, well-organized, student management
The Board of Education and the Superintendent may accept alternatives to some of the above requirements.
Essential Duties: 1. Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
2. Provides academic assistance in the studentís area(s) of greatest need.
3. Collaborates with the studentís teacher concerning the studentís academic needs.
4. Engages students in appropriate academic activities.
5. Assists students in developing strong academic skills.
6. Establishes and maintains rapport with the students.
7. Maintains records of student progress.
8. Provides evaluations and other reports as requested.
9. Participates in scheduled meetings.
10. Provides record of hours worked to an assigned Tutor Contact.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
** New Hires/Substitute Teachers: Hourly Rate of Pay Ė CIT4, Step 1
CCSD Current Contracted Certified Teachers: Current Hourly Rate of Pay
CCSD Retirees Ė Current Hourly Rate of Pay for last known step
Estimated Start Date: *10/01/2018
Salary Range: Supplement
Shift Type: Temporary
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cobb County School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cobb County School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job