4. Physical Activities: Routine physical activities that are required to fulfill job responsibilities
5. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Written and oral communication; instructional strategies that connect the curriculum to the learners; student management
The Board of Education and the Superintendent may accept alternatives to some of the above requirements.
Essential Duties: 1. Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
2. Provides instruction that is appropriate.
3. Exhibits professionalism in all job related situations; follows professional ethics in all work related activities; presents a personal appearance which enhances the image of the school.
4. Communicates responsibly with all individuals and groups.
5. Assumes a fair share of outside-the-classroom school responsibilities.
6. Adheres to local school procedures and regulations in a supportive manner; demonstrates loyalty to the school and its leadership; avoids behavior which detracts from staff morale; works cooperatively with colleagues and the community; helps maintain a positive, cooperative climate.
7. Promotes a positive school environment that enhances student learning.
8. Maintains plans according to policies and/or directives.
9. Promotes the responsible use of materials and equipment.
10. Submits accurate paperwork on schedule.
11. Maintains required work schedules in a punctual manner; demonstrates responsible attendance and use of leave.
12. Prepares adequately for responsibilities to be assumed when absent.
13. Accounts for student attendance and punctuality.
14. Follows all county, state and federal policies and procedures.
15. Directs the conduct of students in accordance with policies at all times.
16. Takes all reasonable measures to protect studentsí health and safety.
17. Seeks to improve through professional development and evaluation activities.
18. Maintains prompt and professional communication with parents.
19. Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
Estimated Start Date: *Immediately
Salary Range: $43,465.00 - $91,585.00 / Per Year
Shift Type: Full-Time
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cobb County School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cobb County School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job