3. Experience: None, experience preferred but not required
4. Physical Activities: Routine physical activities that are required to fulfill job responsibilities
5. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Written and oral communication; motivated, well- organized and a role model
The Board of Education and the Superintendent may accept alternatives to some of the above requirements.
Essential Duties: 1. Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
2. Provides academic assistance in the studentís area or areas of greatest need on a regular basis.
3. Collaborates with the studentís teacher via e-mail etc. concerning student academic needs- strengths and weaknesses and how best to meet the studentís needs.
4. Engages students in appropriate academic activities.
5. Helps students develop strong study skills.
6. Establishes and maintain rapport with students.
7. Maintains records of studentís progress.
8. Provides evaluations and other reports as requested by Title I Department in a timely manner.
9. Reports tutoring hours to an assigned Tutor contact.
10. Participates in scheduled meetings.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
Estimated Start Date: *Immediately
Salary Range: $35.35 / Per Hour
Shift Type: Temporary
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Cobb County School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Cobb County School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job