Clayton County Public Schools is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
Location: Kemp Primary
Job Description: This position will work primarily to bring knowledge of artistic and creative concepts to students in their learning environment. It will help students understand the artistic concepts in various types of visual communication, possibly including, but not limited to drawing, painting, ceramics and/or design.
Additional Job Information: Key elements of this position:
* To create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity, interest, and abilities of students;
* To guide the learning process toward the achievement of established District curriculum goals;
* To establish and communicate clear objectives to the students for all lessons, units, and projects;
* To strive, by instruction and action, to employ the District's philosophy of education, instructional goals and objectives, curriculum integration and performance expectations;
* To assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, provide progress reports as required, and communicate with parents as directed by the administration;
* To maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by the law, District policy and administrative regulation; and
* To develop a code of conduct for the classroom which is consistent with established administrative policies and develop rules of classroom behavior which are enforced in a fair and just manner.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of a 2.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
T-4 certification through the Georgia Professional Standards Commission in Art Education (P-12)
Salary Range: Paid based on salary scale
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Clayton County Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Clayton County Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job