Clayton County Public Schools is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
TAPP Teaching Candidates
Location: Professional Learning
Position Summary: The TAPP teacher will be expected to show expertise at teaching each level, providing the opportunity for students to obtain proficiency in the subject at each appropriate level. Additionally, applicants will be expected to:
* Teach courses that include both teacher-focused and student-focused scenarios;
* Promote student engagement in order to inspire and encourage progress while supporting and strengthening the learning capabilities of each student;
* Prepare and deliver daily lessons to students on various, specified topics;
* Maintain a healthy learning environment for the students in the classroom while monitoring and managing students' behavior, including appropriate enforcement of student behavior rules;
* Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts;
* Keep abreast of developments in the identified; and
* Maintain accurate, complete and appropriate records and files.
Additional Requirements: There is a requirement for an additional information packet to be submitted directly to the Professional Learning department.
Please review the TAPP tab on the Human Resources and/or Professional Learning Departments' webpages on the CCPS District website for specific details.
**** Incomplete packet submissions will not be considered. ****
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree or higher with at least minimum 2.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale in a field related to the content area in which you interest in teaching.
* Eligibility to work in the U.S.
* Passing scores on all three parts of the ETS GACE Program Admission (formerly Basic Skills) Assessment; Reading, Writing, and, Math (Tests 200, 201, and 202) OR evidence one of the following exemptions:
ACT: English and Math combined score of 43
GRE: Verbal and Quantitative combined score of 1030
SAT: Verbal(reading) and Math combined score of 1000
* Passing scores on the GACE Content Assessment in the content area in which you are interested in teaching.
* No current or previous teaching certification.
* No previous coursework in a program leading to certification.
Salary Range: Paid based on salary scale
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Clayton County Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Clayton County Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job