Special Education (Self-Contained)
School / Org:
Little Rock, Arkansas
No. of Positions:
Wednesday, 05 December 2018
Sunday, 09 December 2018
Little Rock School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Elementary K - 2 Special Education Teacher (Self Contained)
Location: Roberts Elementary
Qualifications: 1. Minimum of a Bachelorís degree.
2. Current Arkansas certification in Special Education.
3. Evidence of successful experience in working with students at risk.
4. Evidence of ability to work well with others.
5. Experience in implementing non-aversive behavioral programs and social skills training.
6. Evidence of strong writing and organizational skills.
7. Evidence of ability to implement Individual Education Plans.
8. Evidence of a strong commitment to quality desegregated education.
Reports To: Principal
Job Goal: To develop, instruct, and collect data on students in the areas of education, behavior, and social skills.
Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Serves as a member of the educational management team.
2. Implements individual educational goals and objectives.
3. Collects data on studentsí progress.
4. Meets with classes as assigned.
5. Performs other duties as the principal/supervisor may, from time to time, assign.
Terms of Employment: Teacher - Nine and one-fourth (9.25) month contract (190 days), plus benefit package. NOTE: Precise placement within the salary range will be determined based upon education and experience. FLSA: Exempt
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Boardís Policy on Evaluation of Professional Personnel.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2018 or until a satisfactory applicant is recommended and approved.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Little Rock School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Arkansas. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Little Rock School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job