Clayton County Public Schools is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
Special Education - Interrelated Teacher Positions
Job Description: Provide special education students with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Develop or modify curricula and prepare lessons and other instructional materials to student ability levels. Work in self-contained, team, departmental, or itinerant capacity as assigned.
Additional Job Information: * Participates in IEP conferences including behavior management plans, functional analysis of behavior, placement, and annual reviews.
* Develops strategies for maintaining a classroom environment conducive to effective learning and utilizes effective teaching methods and employs a variety of instructional techniques appropriate to the maturity, interests, and needs of the students.
* Provides appropriate diagnostic testing, identifies student capabilities and monitors student progress on a regular basis.
* Maintains accurate and complete records as required by law, CCPS, and GaDOE policies.
* Communicates with parents on an individual or small group basis.
* Consults with appropriate professional staff regarding a student's educational program.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree required with a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
A minimum of one (1) year's teaching experience is preferred.
Special Education General Curriculum & all five content areas (currently GACE Tests 081/082 + 087/088 for P-8) High School is Special Education General Curriculum and content-specific tests.
Salary Range: Paid based on salary scale
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Clayton County Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Clayton County Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job