Clayton County Public Schools is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
Science Teacher - High School
Location: Morrow High
Job Description: The High School Science Teacher is given the duty of instructing students in a variety of Science courses. The candidate is to show expertise at teaching each level, providing the opportunity for students to obtain proficiency in the subject at each appropriate level. Additionally, applicants will be expected to:
* Teach courses that include both teacher-focused and student-focused scenarios;
* Promote student engagement in order to inspire and encourage progress while supporting and strengthening the learning capabilities of each student;
* Prepare and deliver daily lessons to students on standard Science topics;
* Maintain a healthy learning environment for the students in the classroom while monitoring and managing students' behavior, including appropriate enforcement of student behavior rules;
* Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts;
* Keep abreast of developments in the Science field by reading current literature; and
* Maintain accurate, complete and appropriate records and files.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of a 2.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Must have a clear renewable certificate or be eligible for a clear renewable certificate in Science (6-12)
Salary Range: Paid based on salary scale
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Clayton County Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Georgia. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Clayton County Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job