Tomah Area School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Elementary School Principal
Location: Tomah Area School District
Job Description: The Tomah Area School District has the following administrative vacancy beginning July 1, 2019.
Elementary School Principal
The Tomah Area School District is seeking a highly qualified elementary school principal with the vision and skills to focus school efforts on continuous improvement in student learning and academic achievement, parent/community involvement, and in creating a safe, respectful and positive learning environment. The position involves providing leadership for two small outlying schools (Camp Douglas and Oakdale) and the Tomah Area Montessori School (TAMS). These schools serve approximately 195 students and 19 staff members.
Additional responsibilities will include organizing the Summer PACK program and assisting with TAG and/or AODA efforts.
The starting date for this position will be July 1 or a mutually agreed upon date
Qualifications: Qualified individuals must be instructional leaders who can work collaboratively with staff, students, and parents to continue efforts in developing a professional learning community. The principal is expected to:
- Value continual learning and be committed to high achievement and success for all students.
- Understand Common Core State Standards and facilitate instruction of aligned elementary level curriculum.
- Understand the role of assessment and utilize data in support of student learning.
- Focus on implementation of best professional practice to improve teaching and learning with an emphasis on literacy and mathematics.
- Possess excellent communication, organization, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Learn from and become a contributing member of the Districtís administrative team.
Requirements: Must have, or be eligible for, a Wisconsin Department of Instruction PK- Grade 12 Principal License (#5051)
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Tomah Area School District may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Wisconsin. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Tomah Area School District in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job