Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202 is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Location: Lakewood Falls Elementary
Date Available: August 2019
Salary: Salary placement shall be made by the Board or the Board designee and is commensurate with education and experience pursuant to the APT Negotiated Agreement
Hours: FTE: 1.0
9 Month Position
Description: - Plan and instruct students on District and Illinois State Standards aligned curriculum.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with parents and students on progress.
- Diligent in entering student grade information into appropriate computer databases in a timely manner.
- Develop lesson plans and goals that meet District expectations.
- Conduct and interpret formal and informal assessments to evaluate student progress, maintain records of student work, and develop intervention strategies to ensure student success and growth.
- Meet regularly with support teachers, paraprofessionals and specialists to discuss individual student's modifications or adaptations, ongoing learning issues, interventions or problems. Work collaboratively to ensure individual student's needs are met by enriching or modifying lessons, curriculum, materials, and resources as needed.
- Set clear expectations for class and manage classroom and school environment applying positive behavior supports and interventions as needed. Establish a safe atmosphere conducive to a positive learning environment. Act as role model by encouraging appropriate behaviors that lead to social, emotional and physical development.
- Participate in staff development and school improvement activities in order to maintain professional growth. Plan and incorporate best practices or new strategies.
- Participate in events outside of the regularly scheduled work day such as orientation, open houses, conferences, or extra-curricular activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Please refer to the attached job description.
Qualifications: - Valid State of Illinois Professional Educator License with appropriate endorsements registered in Will County
- Certificate of good health signed by a licensed medical provider
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202 may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Illinois. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202 in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job