The Hillsboro-Deering Cooperative School District (SAU #34) is accepting applications for the following position for the upcoming 2009-2010 school year:
1. Initiate and maintain all necessary health records for students and staff.
2. Conduct health screenings on students as required by state law and Board policy.
3. Treatment of all first aid/emergency needs and referrals from staff that occur during school hours.
4. Communicate, as necessary, long-term medical problems with parents, family physicians and appropriate school personnel.
5. To be an educational resource to staff members as directed by the Principal.
6. This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on
the "Apply Now" button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address
is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education
The job posting above from Hillsboro-Deering Cooperative School District (SAU#34) may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of New Hampshire. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Hillsboro-Deering Cooperative School District (SAU#34) in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job